Chevy Medium-Duty Truck Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

ROLL CALL for Chevy Medium-Duty Truck Owners and Drivers!
    Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy Medium-Duty Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).
  2. waynebrv

waynebrv New Member

91 GMC TopKick

I have a 91 GMC Topkick trailer puller with full sleeper-cab/side access, 5 sp and 175HP 3116. Mint 41K original miles Barn kept.
    Wayne VA

Not too active on this site. Largely because I found few answers and not a lot of info.
    Also too many pickup interloper responses asking what a Topkick is, works like this on a 350V8. I do visit occasionally.
  3. 94 Jimmy P/U

94 Jimmy P/U New Member

Hi im Mack i live 20 miles North of Memphis,Tn .

Been around GM MED & Heavy duty trucks all my life .myself & my family have owned & operated 6500,7500,Brigadier,General & 9500 GMC Trucks w/ anything from a 366 & 4&2 tranny to a 8V92 Silver W/ 13spd.

Currently driving for a Recap shop in Memphis. hoping to get my own truck again after 7 years of not owning a heavy truck of my own .

these ole trucks get in your blood & man are they hard to get out of your system . lol
  4. ChevyFan

I know there are more guys on here with these trucks, even if you're using them for work or just driving them.
  5. 94 Jimmy P/U

94 Jimmy P/U New Member

amen Steve !! Still ALOT OF OLE JIMMY Trucks in service out there. esp in contruction & farming .

Mack
  6. ChevyFan

I know, if you been going up and down the road all day long, you're going to see therm out and about.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Trying to tag people on a mobile device is not turning out to be easy.

@96 jimmy p/u

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Trying to tag people on a mobile device is not turning out to be easy.

@96 jimmy p/u [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] #steve
  7. 94 Jimmy P/U

94 Jimmy P/U New Member

Ya you are ! There are still alot of med& heavy duty GM Trucks running around here in the Mid South area. I See some everyday. the last Heavy Jimmy i had was a 81 GMC Brigadier Tandem tractor 187" wb w/ 8V71 (318) Detroit, duel exhaust w/ 2590 Case Tractor exhaust pipes for exhaust tips on the mufflers, 11R22.5 Budd wheels , 9513 roadranger tranny, 14k f/a 46k, rockwell r/a double framed on Hendrickson walking beam suspension. & a 5 ton HIAB knuckle boom crane W/ 2 Line wetkit on the back. The crane was handy pulling motors, dump & equipment clyinders,duals off the "Pan tractors " (all IH OR Case IH)

it was one hell of a good truck i miss it. the man who bought it from me in 2006 passed in 2009 . i been trying to buy it back from his 2 sons neither of them can agree on a price . I Wish i could get it back to work everyday & restore in the process!!

maybe i can find another Jimmy if i cant buy my old 81 Brigadier back

Mack

This was my Lowboy tractor for 15 yrs . it also pulled a log & dump trailer i had if my 1 of my Mack's was in the shop .
  8. mopester

mopester New Member

Im still here

2004 gmc c4500.

loving it.
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I am here now ,,, way up north but here,,,,, 2007 topkick C4500 4X4 ..... works every day with me.......
  10. Bill Beauregard

Bill Beauregard New Member

South West Vermont, Electrician with too many other interests. Lots of toys, and two sons in their 20s. They provide plenty of new machinery ideas. Biggest toy a 1976 C65 rack dump 427 gas 5x2. a 50000 mile cream puff