1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy owner from Tennessee

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GM91, Apr 15, 2012.

1. GM91

GM91 New Member

I have a 08 Silverado. Found this site while looking for info on how to turn on my interior light. Looks like a great informative site.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hi GM91 and welcome to the GMTC, good to have you aboard. We would love to see some pictures when you can. :sign0016:

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site. What part of Tennessee are you in?

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

WELCOME TO GMTC!! Hope that you are enjoying the site..

Hopefully you will join the rest of the guys for the 1st GMTC Southern Regional Summer Truck Meet, in Tennessee. Check out the Coffee Shop! and go into the Southern Summer Truck Meet Thread and post your location.. Would love to see pictures of your truck... Post them when you can :)

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to club and enjoy the site........

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You're right. This is a great site and you should be able to get all you want from it. I found it back in 2009 just because I was excited about my new truck and wanted to find a good forum. I found this place and haven't looked back. I've joined a couple of other forums, but this place is by far my favorite. Good to have you hears and be sure to post plenty of pictures.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. X2 on pics.