chevy project new member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 91getsitdone, Jan 15, 2014.

1. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

Hey guys glad to join the forum. I have a 1991 chevy, gunna be making it my project truck. Ill be taking lots of pics while im working on it.I recently just got it, I just ordered new rims and tires, and friday I am swapping motor out. I will keep posting for those that are interested.

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

:sign0016:To The Site......:glasses:
  3. D.R.Smith

D.R.Smith New Member

Nice looking truck bud. You swapping anything different in there or just replacing a blown engine with the same one?
  4. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

Gunna swap this one in the other one lost compression rings are shot. But plan on supercharger kit down the road. First thing is a air filter set up and then cam it exc.

Attached Files:

5. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Welcome to the Club! You've got a nice looking truck, keep the photos coming.
  6. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

Thanks. yea im still working on it now I will definitely keep posting pics.
  7. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

16 warrior rims and 32.5 tires brand new

Finally got rims and tires. Engine went in good two weeks ago runs good .

Attached Files:

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

So can we see it at Carlisle,Pa this Summer?
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator

I've seen this mentioned before on this site but what goes down in Carlisle, PA?
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Carlisle All truck Natl's Very large Truck show..
  11. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

Well id like to get alot mote done to it before I would want to bring it to a car show. In the future id definitely consider it.
  12. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Welcome to the Club!!! And great looking truck you have there. Nice wheels too!!
    Its a good time at Carlisle, Pa it will give you tons of ideas of what to do to your truck.. Just about every make and model of truck that exists goes there.. Its HUGE!!!!!
  13. 91getsitdone

91getsitdone New Member

Okay thanks. Usually ill go to local ones here in wi area and get some good deals at swap meets on parts.