1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Silverado Baja Off Road

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 23, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

GM had leaked through a YouTube video (an Easter Egg in the Chevy Camaro SEMA video) an image of the soon-to-be-revealed Chevy Silverado Baja Off Road.

Looks like this will be unveilved at SEMA, I have calls in to everyone related to these products at GM so we'll see if I get a bite over the weekend and I will share what I know. Look in the upper-right part of the screen on this Camaro video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5RiRTJ63o&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - SEMA 2009 - Vote for Your Favorite Chevy Camaro Graphics Package[/ame]

Just from taking a look at this truck you can see there is a serious looking front-end and body panels added. Can't miss that over-sized grill and fender. My guess is that it's a concept that will be targeted at the Ford Raptor (which is an awesome vehicle). Look for more at SEMA in early November.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I just heard from my contact at GM that the offical information will be releasted on November 1 on this vehicle. :)
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Cant wait, bring it on!!!
  4. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

I like the styling of this beast actually, it's probably a concept to grab attention at SEMA, but it would be awesome to see what it can do in performance ... I guess we'll wait until we learn more in a week or two.