Chevy Silverado Baja Off Road

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Oct 23, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

GM had leaked through a YouTube video (an Easter Egg in the Chevy Camaro SEMA video) an image of the soon-to-be-revealed Chevy Silverado Baja Off Road.

Looks like this will be unveilved at SEMA, I have calls in to everyone related to these products at GM so we'll see if I get a bite over the weekend and I will share what I know. Look in the upper-right part of the screen on this Camaro video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5RiRTJ63o&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - SEMA 2009 - Vote for Your Favorite Chevy Camaro Graphics Package[/ame]

Just from taking a look at this truck you can see there is a serious looking front-end and body panels added. Can't miss that over-sized grill and fender. My guess is that it's a concept that will be targeted at the Ford Raptor (which is an awesome vehicle). Look for more at SEMA in early November.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just heard from my contact at GM that the offical information will be releasted on November 1 on this vehicle. :)

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cant wait, bring it on!!!

4. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

I like the styling of this beast actually, it's probably a concept to grab attention at SEMA, but it would be awesome to see what it can do in performance ... I guess we'll wait until we learn more in a week or two.