Chevy Silverado Forum Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Silverado 2005 LS

Silverado 2005 LS New Member

well hello their people. I have a '05 Silvy ext cab and i am the second owner of it(belonged to my cousins landscaping bis out in vegas)
  2. QuickTrick

QuickTrick New Member

Add one to Alaska's List.

2013, Chevy Silverado, 1500, Crew Cab, MAX 6.2L
  3. Bamafan

Bamafan New Member

I've never driven anything other than a GM, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I started out with a 91 chevy blazer. Then moved to a 99 GMC Sierra. And when that was totaled out, I used my insurance claim to upgrade to my 07 Silverado. IMG_1390.jpg IMG_1393.jpg IMG_1386.jpg
  4. koolbia

koolbia New Member

I joined awhile ago to post some service-related questions, and I just got around to posting here. I am Vanessa, 32 years old in the Seattle area but raised in the suburbs of Detroit. I have never owed anything but GM vehicles. My daily driver fleet has consisted of a 86' S10 Blazer, 89' Grand Prix, 94' 2500 Silverado, 01' Jimmy, 01' Tahoe, 04' Grand Prix GTP Comp G, and currently my 07' Silverado.

My classic toys have included a 74' GMC Stepside, 78' K5 Blazer monster truck, 79' stock Jimmy, and currently have a 70' Blazer.

My heart lies with GM, always has, always will. I am a woman who loves turning wrenches and cleaning up old trucks. I am the former VP of the Seattle Grand Prix car club...I heavily modded and drag-raced my Comp G before turning my attention back to trucks.

I joined this forum as an enthusiast and for access to info shared by other GM owners. Thanks for having me & thanks for the discount at auto anything. I've used it more than once. :great:

Clean.jpg IMAG0313.jpg Tahoe.jpg Blazer44.jpg
  5. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

Just trying to get back into all this catching up on lost time!
    Here's mine! [​IMG][​IMG]
  6. Lordvader

Lordvader New Member

Just picked up my new 2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71. Traded in the 2002 Chevy Avalanche.

2013 Chevy Silverado Front.jpg 2013 Chevy Silverado Rear.jpg
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Sweet ride.. Did you get rid of the Avalanche?
  8. ChevyGurl84

ChevyGurl84 New Member

06 Silverado Ext Cab
    07 Classic Silverado 4dr Z71

photo (1).jpg photo.jpg
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

That's a great collection there! Very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice, great looking trucks.
  10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

If you ever wanna get rid of the 70 k5 let me know first please