1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Silverado Zr2 Concept Truck - Sema 2009

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Chevy Silverado ZR2 Concept Truck Photos

Here are the official photos from GM for the Silverado ZR2 concept. Discuss what you like or don't like about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Silverado Parts
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Whats not to like, it would waste the Ford Raptor!!!
  3. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

yeah, the exhaust looks pretty aggressive to say the least. not really all that fond of the major contrast between the black carbon fibre and the white/cream paint, it needs to blend in better, but that's just paint. :great:
  4. Gryphin

Gryphin New Member

can we get some specs?!?
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

6. MR_C

MR_C New Member

Step in the right direction...

I've always been a GM fan (any GM badge). It breaks my heart to see what an obamanation the government is doing to GM. Not sure how they slipped that concept in, but the truck looks great, and they didn't need to re-invent the wheel! Looks like mostly "off the shelf" parts into a great package. Personally I wish the bumpers were a bit higher, and make sure a frame mount tow hitch will fit cleanly in the back. I'll bet that motor is extremely efficient and has great emissions to back it up (I mention nothing of mileage on purpose).

Now let see if the new ships captain can execute. Maybe if they let Mr. Lutz ride in the front seat instead of the back, something could get done (remember the Solstice?).
  7. I agree, the two tone paint thing going on with the carbon fiber is awful...but besides that its awesome. I wish GM would put their Hunter Green trucks back into production.
  8. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I want one I want on I want one!!! That thing is AWESOME!!! WAY better than the raptor!!!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  9. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Very nice...I can see that in my garage! :happy:
  10. mikemax

mikemax New Member

that truck is sweet!!!only thing that i would want is a crew cab