1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Silverado Zr2 Concept Truck - Sema 2009

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 4, 2009.

1. senorquill

senorquill New Member

Pretty nice. I wonder how much it cost.
  2. Whitey79

Whitey79 New Member

I like it. Paint not so much, but it is definitely pretty cool
  3. blaze1608

blaze1608 New Member

It looks good, looks like how a truck should look, what are the specs like.
  4. dadngt

dadngt New Member

I like it, the rear end reminds me of the 60s model trucks with the stamped Chevrolet gate. The HD style front clip, colors don't go well but do like the black center. Did we get interior pictures? I didn't go through all the pages. I do agree however that the front bumper is rather low for an aggressive off road vehicle. One more thing, not complaining but just wondering why did Chevy & Ford go from SS Silverados & Lightnings to ZR2 & Raptors?
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well this was from 2009 SEMA? has anything like it came out? It's been at least 2 years. Personally I love the look but I am a little bias, I would rather have a Schwinn than a Ford and yes I have owned many Fords in my life. I am a 4x2 guy you know sport trucks? so I would like to see a 2wd model. Go Chevy. By the way, the government I.E. you and I the tax payer only owns 26% of GM. It is not like they have controlling interest or something. Also, I think GM could have recovered without the Government bail out but I surely didn't want to see GM disappear.
  6. KevAlexander

KevAlexander New Member

I'm in love. That thing is gorgeous...my truck will be paid off in 2 months...hmmmmm hahahah
  7. RAV52202

RAV52202 New Member

I would like to place that front bumper in the back window of a Toyota Prius! Awesome truck. Needs different paint color though.
  8. JTward1

JTward1 New Member

Oh Yeah, It looks 100% better than the Ford 'Atlas' and with a supercharger I'll bet it a real monster on a 1/4 mile strip. But why can't GM get the paint schemes worked out ? Why did the two-tone paint option disappear ? I know I own an old truck, but you'd be surprised how many guys ask "What year is that ?" and once I tell them, they all say the same thing, "why no two tone paint ? Mine has Black over a gold bottom. Last one I saw like it was a 1999 Silverado 1500 ? The two tone breaks up the "Massive" bulk of the side view of the profile of the truck. just my $0.02 !
  9. Cady.20

Cady.20 New Member

Not a fan of the color at all!