1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Silverado ZR2 - Going to Happen?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by rigo88, Jul 13, 2011.

1. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

has anyone heard anything about silverado zr2.
    i dont know why gm put dream trucks in display when it takes them years to bring it out like thd camaro [HR][/HR]
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's probably never going to happen, especially in this economic climate. I doubt they are going to put a lot of focus on a specialty truck such as the ZR2, seems like they are already overstocked on regular pick ups.
  3. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

why not ford brought their truck, gm is coming out with the new camaro pulling over 570hp. why not bring out the zr2. im working on mine its going to look and pull a lil more then the zr2. i just got a 572 i just need to make sure the trany can handel it and the drive shaft
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't forget the Weak Rear... GM will never have the Marketing that Ford has..They will put some stickers on and badges and Call if a off road package and up the price by $2000
  5. rigo88

rigo88 New Member

in that case ill stick to trd i have never had problems with gm or toyota. ford where do i start list goes on and on.
  6. DrewLL66

DrewLL66 New Member

havnt heard anything about this...