Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

chevy stock alloy rims compatiblilty concerns.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by nomak, Sep 22, 2012.

1. nomak

nomak New Member

will the aluminum alloy wheels 17" from a 4 wheel drive Silverado fit on a 2 wheel drive 2005 Silverado that takes 17" rims as well with out any problems with rubbing or when rotating them.. Im just curious before I buy them that I wont have any issues since they are coming off a 4wd and going on a 2 wd..not sure if the offsets are different or anything else important.. thanks in advance..

2. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I can't see that it would be so much of a difference that some wheel spacers wouldn't do the trick...

- - - Updated - - -

when I put the Mickey's on my truck, the fronts needed spacers because it was way too close...

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You should be fine can't hurt to see if they fit if they don't buy spacers they aren't that expensive.

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i am almost positive they will fit with no problem, as long as they are both the same lug pattern there is no reason they shouldnt.

a 17 inch 6 lug will fit almost any gm 6 lug i can think of. rims only of corse, not counting oversized tires.

Alex

5. nomak

nomak New Member

yeah thats what im needing to know. am I gonna need spacers for sure or will they work without them? it will help determine on wether I want them or not plus give me a bargining chip..thanks..