1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Tahoe Club

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 17, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Because I love Chevy and GM to the Nth degree, I have decided to go ahead to the next level and to lauch www.chevytahoeclub.com tonight.

Both my brother and brother-in-law both own and love their tahoes, so I thought I would help them out a bit with a site just for their vehicles. They'll never have to ask me again if I can find information on a quick fix, how to find a good third seat for the back, or anything. I'll just point them to the board.

Thanks alot for everyone who's joined and posted on the board already. This site if here for you, so if you have any questions or comments at all, please don't hesitate to post a message and I'll get back to you.

Steve
  2. frito

frito New Member

good idea. it would be cool if we could use that website as well with our same login and password. any chance of that happeneing?
  3. Jimmy4X4

Jimmy4X4 New Member

that would be pretty cool. I would be in on that website if it were avaialble.