Chevy Tahoe Interior Trim Kits

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by nysmedic, Apr 14, 2013.

1. nysmedic

nysmedic New Member

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"]I have been looking all over the place but have yet to find the right answer.

I am getting a 2013 Tahoe but I want to get rid of the wood interior and make it black. I have seen other Tahoe's with full black interior but I cannot for the life of me, find a kit to change the trim. Does anybody know of a website I can get a black trim set from?[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. yotchie

yotchie Rockstar 100 Posts

this may be a dumb question but is there no factory option or parts department option from the dealership? if not try eBay i have seen trim kits on there or if that's a bust punch it in to good ol Google

3. nysmedic

nysmedic New Member

The dealer told me to buy a tape kit to cover it but I am looking to see if there is a real trim that I can get where I can pop out the wood and replace it with a black or silver one.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If you can not find what you want you could always have them Gorilla Hydro dipped. @sstoner911 owns the company. You could have them done in flat black or whatever you want.

6. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Carid.com offers dash kits... don't if for the Tahoe though.