1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Tahoe Interior Trim Kits

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by nysmedic, Apr 14, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. nysmedic

nysmedic New Member

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"]I have been looking all over the place but have yet to find the right answer.

I am getting a 2013 Tahoe but I want to get rid of the wood interior and make it black. I have seen other Tahoe's with full black interior but I cannot for the life of me, find a kit to change the trim. Does anybody know of a website I can get a black trim set from?[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  2. yotchie

yotchie Member 100 Posts

this may be a dumb question but is there no factory option or parts department option from the dealership? if not try eBay i have seen trim kits on there or if that's a bust punch it in to good ol Google
  3. nysmedic

nysmedic New Member

The dealer told me to buy a tape kit to cover it but I am looking to see if there is a real trim that I can get where I can pop out the wood and replace it with a black or silver one.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you can not find what you want you could always have them Gorilla Hydro dipped. @sstoner911 owns the company. You could have them done in flat black or whatever you want.
  6. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

Carid.com offers dash kits... don't if for the Tahoe though.