Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Tonneau Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ChevyFan, Dec 23, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's got a Tonneau cover and what type do you have?
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I use an in-expensive Truxedo TruXport roll-up cover. Looks great, fits tight, rolls up for full use of cargo area. I don't have a good picture so here is a LINK to the site. Only paid $169.
  3. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

Soft top cover from Craftek. Takes me literally 30 seconds to take it off and on
  4. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

i have the extang trifecta tonneau. absolutely love it.
  5. pmpddyd1

pmpddyd1 New Member

i got a Leer 550 series (http://www.leer.com/gmmodel28.html all the way to the bottom) and love it. color matched, 6 clamps and its off not as easy as the soft ones, but a hell of a lot more secure. not cheap tho at $900.

[​IMG]
  6. anthonyl9

anthonyl9 Rockstar 100 Posts

7. smainsw

smainsw Rockstar

I've got a hard folding cover from GM, well it came with the truck and its pretty secure, as it kept all the contents in the box of my truck safe when someone tried to break into the box of my truck when I was recently down in North Carolina, good tailgate lock and good tonneau cover. It's easy to fold up for additional storage and I changed out the mounting screws it came with to stainless steel bolts and I carry a wrench with me and it is four bolts and it's completely off ready to haul the quad or whatever else I need. Here's a picture from just after I got the truck it shows the cover, and now the truck has dual exhaust and no running boards, and a few minor other things. . .

[​IMG]
  8. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

[​IMG]

It is Made by ACTION Performance
  9. jeff5581

jeff5581 New Member

Truxedo all the way

LOVE my truxedo. I have the Lo Pro QT design- much nicer than their Truxport entry level cover.

Got mine at Cap and Hitch of New England and even found a pic of mine on their site! see below

[​IMG]