Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Tow Mirrors...Am I the only one who likes them?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by dsrtne1, Sep 10, 2009.

1. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

I think the telescopic tow mirrors look great on trucks. It makes them look a little beefier to me. I was so set on getting a pair with the turn signals for my truck but I've told a few people and they've all said that they think they look ugly. I'm still planning on getting them because I love the way they look but does anyone else think they look good? Or does anyone think they look hideuos? I'm just hoping i'm not the only one who loves them :lol:

2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

go for them, they def. make the truck look more MANLY

3. I have the tow mirrors with turn signals (power mirrors but you have to telescope by hand) on my 2008 Silverado and think they really set the truck off. For me they are a must have if towing and are a lot easier to use than the flip and turn out towing mirrors on my 1990. Keep in mind though even when not telescoped out they still stick out a lot more than standard mirrors - makes some of the side streets pretty tight around town. I have seen several broken towing mirrors on parked trucks.

4. dsrtne1

I'm not too worried about the width... I just want to make sure that they will look sweet on my truck. I'm also planning on getting a set of bushwacker fender flares so it will kind of give it the 2500hd look from the front.

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Tow mirrors are the bomb, im getting some soon myself.:great:

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out monster auto parts, thats where im getting mine. Cant wait!

7. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

they look way better, every lifted or show lifted truck has them.

8. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I say go for it its your truck build it your way..........

9. dsrtne1

Yeah thats what made me start to notice them. Whenever i see a huge truck it has tow mirrors.

10. dsrtne1

eBay is way cheaper! I think like 325 a pair with the signals in the glass or somewhere around that price. And theyre OEM "style" so they look oem.