1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Trailblazer Brush Guard?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by vinman, Aug 11, 2008.

1. vinman

vinman New Member

Anyone know where I can find a brush guard for a tb? I'm thinking, if I find the right design ( I know they're out there) it could possibly work with my rig...though I've never seen a bravada (non-s10 style) with any kind of brush/grille guard

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I figured I would respond to this and change the title so people would know what it's about. Did you ever get an answer on this for your Trailblazer?

3. vinman

vinman New Member

I haven't had any luck..the bumper on a bravada "hangs" lower than the one on a tb and doesnt seem like it would work. The only thing I found was a universal fit bull bar.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, great luck getting you back to the site from responding to this, lol. Yeah, the Bravada does have too many changes to it I suppose.

Did you get the universal bull bar?

5. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

I believe part of the problem stems from the shape of the grill. It is similar to the Envoy and newer LTs. Most of the grill guards out there are made to be used with the LS shaped grills.

6. vinman

vinman New Member

I haven't gotten the bull bar yet. I'm still up on the air on how it looks. It'll definitley be distinctive thats for sure.
    I've looked into the guards from an envoy and I don't think those would work. I'd hate to spend the money on a gaurd that won't fit or I would have to do much modificaton that itd make my rig look really stupid
    This is one mod thats gonna take a back seat for a bit

7. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

There are a few bullbars that will go in where the tow hooks go and will tie into things there.