1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Trailblazer Forum Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. lanezslt

lanezslt New Member

Just joined. Looking into geting my TB up to speed. Feels good to be a GM owner again..
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Hey! Welcome aboard... I have a GMC Envoy.. We are all getting are suvs up to speed...lol Who wants to drive a stock truck...lol We are all proud GM owners, i will add you as a friend.. Let me know if I can help out with advice, and I am sure that you can give us advice too..
  3. lanezslt

lanezslt New Member

Thanks for the friend. Looking to adding a Transgo shift kit in the next 6 months along with a tranny thermostat for towing. I'm also looking into a cooler also for the transmission.
  4. GMCErica

I am doing the exhaust this week, I think I am doing a high flo catbac 2.5 Borla, and new grille, piaa fogs, new bush guard (black and lined x), 4" custom lift kit,with suspension kit, then summer 19" black rhino rims (ordered them) and new tires.. I will be the only envoy on this site and in my whole city that will be lifted.. Girls can be baller too!!
  5. djthumper

djthumper Member

Welcome to the site!

Don't waste your money on the shift kit, get a PCM tune you can adjust the firmness in there and it is much better than the shift kit. The thermostat is a hit or miss, you can just get a Scangauge II and plug it into the interface and monitor it through there. Definitely get the transmission cooler.

I am so glad you said only Envoy. Of course there may be lurkers that are lifted as well. :wink2:
  6. GMCErica

I am so glad you said only Envoy. Of course there may be lurkers that are lifted as well. :wink2:[/QUOTE]

Hey stranger!! How are you.... Gonna go with the kit from your friend... Its gonna be awesome!!! Everyone can be spoilers, and wannabees, but there is only one Erica-GMC!! TTUL
  7. djthumper

djthumper Member

Doing good, just been a little busy. Cool, I told you he is the one to talk to for the lift. If you need anything else let me know. LOL well considering I believe right now I am the only semi-active lifted GMT-360 here that will make you the 2nd lifted GMT-360. :wink: you can always contact me if you need me. I think all of the info is in my profile.
  8. CRAMPER

CRAMPER New Member

Newbie here! Im lifted aswell, 3'' suspension and I just ordered my 2'' body lift, 1.5'' wheel spacers and throttle body spacer. Already got a CAI installed and $5,000 in stereo equipment.
  9. lucky dog

lucky dog New Member

Not really new but got a new to me little truck! 2006 Trailblazer 4WD 5.3L and all of the options. Less than 80K so I couldn't pass.
    trailblazer.jpg tb2.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  10. GMCErica

NICE! Post some pics when you got them :)