1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Trailblazer Rattling Windows & Rubbing Too

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by Sandy72526, May 17, 2006.

1. Sandy72526

Sandy72526 New Member

Hi All--hope you can help because my dealer isn't returning my calls. I sent my 2005 Trailblazer in for a rattling/rubbing sound I get from the front windows when its cool/cold outside when I go over a bump or turn a sharp corner. They've replaced the weatherstripping twice and the service manager stated that it's "a common problem with 2005 Trailblazers that the techs are working on it". He now no longer returns my calls when I call to see what the status is. They gave me a rental 2006 Trailblazer and in all honesty, that one did it too, not as much though. Anyone else have this problem or a potential solution? I'm checking one more time on Saturday when it goes in for an oil change and hope I can get it resolved. any help is appreciated--I drive about 30,000 miles a year and its rather annoying in the New England winters!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WOW, this is a blast from the past. So sorry that no answers from a post made over 5 years ago. Sorry for the delay on this, did you get it addressed?