1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Traverse

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 5, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's got a Traverse (or similar). I'm just amazed at how well this vehicle handles for how big it is.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. parky129

parky129 New Member

I have a 2011 traverse LT1 and am well pleased with it, I have gotten 28 MPG on trips and aveage 22 MPG around town. I replaced a 2010 Equinox with the Traverse for the added room and increased power. Getting less gas mileage but the other features make up for it!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

other traverse owners on here?
  4. jinsei

jinsei New Member

Here… in the future. :D I’m considering to get this truck so I’m starting to look around here to see what to expect on the vehicle. Just want to ensure that I know some details about it first before purchasing.
  5. yuuki

yuuki New Member

I’m not an owner but I tried driving a Traverse. I could say that it’s a pleasant to drive on roads. If I’m not only planning to getting an Equinox, I would definitely get this one too.
  6. Hidef

Hidef New Member

I have a 2011 Traverse LS in Silver. Bought it to replace a Venture Van and there is no comparison between the two. My wife and I also looked at a Tahoe but the Traverse had more room inside and drove better.
  7. greeneyes

greeneyes New Member

After two silverado's picked up 2012 LTZ Traverse, loss a little horsepower 6cyc.with 288hp. But this is the nicest car,suv I've been able to own.
  8. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

We have one in our ERG Fleet!
    2011 Traverse complete with EGR Side Steps, Window Visors and Hood Shield.
    Driven this thing a few times and its pretty comfortable inside.
    [​IMG]
  9. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Here it is at the photo studio for the catalog shoot!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]