1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Truck Parts

Discussion in 'GM Parts Club' started by GMPartsClub, Nov 6, 2009.

1. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

2. GMPartsClub

Thanks to everyone for helping us get our feet wet in the first few months of the new website. While Friendly has been selling parts for over 50 years, and is a leading used cars dallas dealership the online store is pretty new. We got all of the bugs worked out and plan to expand dramatically throughout 2010.

3. GMPartsClub

We're selling a ton of Chevy Truck parts, just in case anyone was wondering. We've got a 4-story parts warehouse in downtown Dallas, TX - right in the middle of the country. We'll get it shipped out same day if you get your order in before the trucks leave.

1 person likes this.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the help, looking to get an update on the Silverado DIC units.

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

GM Parts Club:
    Have you got a 5" to 6" dropped pittman arm for a 1988 C-3500 Chevy p.u.? I was at your site several weeks ago & couldn't find one listed so I left you a message asking if you had one along with my email addy, but I recieved no reply. Should I go back there and ask again, or can you answer that here? Thanks......

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

can't wait to get to ordering parts next spring from vendors on this site/forum. The Dallas vendor will be first on my list as long as I can get PayPal sorted out/signed up. I probably will be mostly wishing for parts/accessories over the winter.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

wanted to bump this thread a little bit.

8. ChevyFan

How did your truck plans turn out for 2011?

9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

plans kinda went okay.....got oil spraying to get done ASAP, still want a Cold Air for horspower and better
    MPG, and want to put back-up camera in for the spring time. Levelling it out up front is still a wish, now just for
    2012......Happy New Year Steve,,,,,,,,,,,,and to all members as well here !!!!