1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chevy Volt Forum - Video, Photos, Discussion and more

Discussion in 'Chevy Volt Forum' started by ChevyFan, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, the Chevy Volt isn't exactly a production street vehicle yet, but it's certainly different enough to warrant it's own forum on here I think.

I'm curious to see how they're going to get this Lithium-Ion battery built and I want to know how big it's going to be and if they can really give this thing 40 miles on a full charge.
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

any pics? cause i bet it has an "interesting" look to it
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well We're going to expect you to get your hands on it for the week, Steve.

Give us all a review.
  4. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Here are some pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Unplugged thanks for the pics. I like that interior:glasses:. I am not to crazy about the body though.
  6. ChevyFan

They're getting closer to being able to produce the Volt, but it's still not quite ready for prime-time driving I don't think.
  7. ChevyFan

Now that we are three years into this Chevy Volt "Project", it's very interesting to see how the concept gave birth to a real-life vehicle that I have driven. Very cool process.
  8. ChevyFan

Now that the Volt's been out for at least a few months, I think it might be time to spin off and make an electric vehicle's forum and/or a Chevy Volt and GM Volt Forum. Anyone interested in helping out with something like this?