1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

China makes a copy of the f-150, whats next?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

More Chinese junk and there will be people that will buy it just because it's cheap. I won't be in that line thank you very much!!!
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Now times may have changed but the number one forgery in auto parts , from china, was AC/DELCO parts. Never know what is in that box anymore
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would not be in that line either. First issue is that is a chinese knockoff, second issue it is a knock off of a Ford. No thank you. If I ever won a ford in some kind of sweepstakes/drawing I would just sell it to buy a GM product or more custom crap for my truck.
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

I wonder what they will call it ??..FORDINA.....CHINORD....SCRAPMONEY ????
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Someone just hit the nail directly on the head.
    Can you imagine that running during the Super Toilet Bowl? What would F*&d say then?
  8. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

I bet the 'Asian' version of the F-150 does not include the 'Man Step'. They are smart enough not to copy a dumb idea.......Well then again, the did copy an F-150. You think it performs like the original?
  9. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 New Member

I think the copy is better than the original . But seriously that is bull that they think they can do that.:gasp:
  10. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Haha...I 2nd that Sur.
    Not to mention, a lot of car manufacturers are starting to copy the look of other car makers just to boost sales. In example when I pull up behind the new Dodge Durango I think it's a BMW X3 or X5 because of the taillights.