China makes a copy of the f-150, whats next?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

More Chinese junk and there will be people that will buy it just because it's cheap. I won't be in that line thank you very much!!!

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Now times may have changed but the number one forgery in auto parts , from china, was AC/DELCO parts. Never know what is in that box anymore

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would not be in that line either. First issue is that is a chinese knockoff, second issue it is a knock off of a Ford. No thank you. If I ever won a ford in some kind of sweepstakes/drawing I would just sell it to buy a GM product or more custom crap for my truck.

5. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I wonder what they will call it ??..FORDINA.....CHINORD....SCRAPMONEY ????

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Someone just hit the nail directly on the head.
    Can you imagine that running during the Super Toilet Bowl? What would F*&d say then?

8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I bet the 'Asian' version of the F-150 does not include the 'Man Step'. They are smart enough not to copy a dumb idea.......Well then again, the did copy an F-150. You think it performs like the original?

9. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 Rockstar

I think the copy is better than the original . But seriously that is bull that they think they can do that.:gasp:

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Haha...I 2nd that Sur.
    Not to mention, a lot of car manufacturers are starting to copy the look of other car makers just to boost sales. In example when I pull up behind the new Dodge Durango I think it's a BMW X3 or X5 because of the taillights.