1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Choose Add on- maybe- would like opinions

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Curky, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I’m trying to figure out if I am going to get something for my truck or not. Here is what I’m thinking
    Do it yourself Dupli-color truck bed coating kit $99 *for sure doing this.

Also possible Tahoe cover
    Bedrug - carpet mat only the floor (why is it more w/o a bed liner in it?)

Or

Bully bar and fog lights

I know this is my decision but I don’t know what to go with. I don’t want to spend more than $400.
    Was also thinking calling a scrap yard and maybe getting nerf bars, I could always sand and paint if needed.
  2. Personally I do not like the look of a bully bar on any truck. Something about it just doesn't look quite right. I would instead use that $400 bucks toward colormatching the front. It would clean up front of the truck a lot. IMO
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

If you want more lights ask [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] about the Carr light wing. He just helped [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION] get one. They look pretty sweet. But your truck would look sweet with a color matched front end.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree with this 100%.
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

...good ideas on the nefr bars.....know one would even notice they were used
    after a little paint...as for the Bully Bar....its' your truck, Tim, and only you are
    its' driver and owner .....tha's what I say !!!Brian...