Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Christmas in July???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ljmueller, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Well look what my friendly FedEx guy just dropped off at the house. Just waiting for the two front shocks to arrive. Hopefully by next weekend my truck will belong to the lifted club.

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Have fun! Don't forget to take some pics.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

lets see pics and video of the front install I still have mine sitting in my garage because I don't have a spring compresser

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can rent the compressor for free at almost any parts store. I wish the bilstein santa would show up on my porch!

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats on the purchase, can't wait to see it all done!

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on the parts man, I hope it all goes great. Make sure to put up some before and after pics, you know we like that kind of thing here. :glasses:

7. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Finished the Rancho install last night. i must say it looks sweet. However I've got stabilitrac, traction control, and ABS lights on. And I can tell the front tires are toed in pretty bad. Truck is going the shop for an alignment this morning so hopefully that will take care of everything.Then I will get it cleaned up and post some pics, I know how important those are around here.