Christmas lights up yet?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Eddie Z71, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just wanted to know, how many have put up lights? (or had to):lol: We went with more of the LED's this year. I think they make the house a eye catcher! :glasses: Let me know if you use LED's, or something else that maybe better. Thanks!

2. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Put up part of them, need to go buy some more. icicle on the house and regular on the front trees.

3. Eddie Z71

That's what I did! We had to get some more, but the LED's sure make it nice, because you can hook them together and have one long strand of them.:lol:

4. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

Going to climb today. in the 50 mph breeze. :gasp:
    I need to look into the LED's for the peak trim, would be nice to install and leave them there.

5. Eddie Z71

Funny you should say that, the wind is starting to pickup. My wife went to get some more hooks, but on the other side of things,hopefully it will be done today.:lol:

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

went to put them up on Friday but needed more so that is probably on tomorrows honeydo list. Christmas tree will be on the list too.

7. derekj

derekj Rockstar

Done today.

8. Eddie Z71

I'm done!!! Uh,,,, I think I am.:lol: I will know more later, if she finds anymore boxes.:glasses:

9. bfrondall

bfrondall New Member

i refuse to put my lights up till there is snow on the ground

10. Eddie Z71

I think it is like washing your truck,,, it will rain!:lol: so, if I put up the Christmas lights, it should snow. Its a law somewhere. I think.:glasses: If not, there should be. Have a good one! Talk to you later.