1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Meal this year?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

What was your christmas meal?

I cooked a very nice Bison ribeye along with sweet potatoes and green beans
    The steak was fork tender and very juicy.

Tell us your fine dining meal for this special day

2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

We had a big dinner last night at my grandma's. Basically all the stuff you'd have on Thanksgiving. It was sweet, because I literally just got back from having to drive from WA state, ate and then went home and passed out, lol.

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Standing rib roast with potatoes, asparagus, spinach, and rolls. While tasty, not as lean as a Bison ribeye. ;)

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cream corn, green beans, butter beans, dumplings, devil eggs and rolls then top it off with chocolate cake. I am thankful I have women in my family that know how to cook :money:

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There was four of us this year, so I bought 1.5lb. each black angus porterhouse steaks, and I made a salad to go with it along with macaroni salad. Me and my dad were the only two to finish the giant steak (size of a dinner plate), everyone else took home leftovers. No dessert, we were all stuffed!!

6. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Neighbor brought me a plate of Turkey , cornbread dressing, green bean casserole and coconut pie this afternoon :great:

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM -

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

spiral cut ham
    smashed potatoes with cheese & butter & bacon
    green beans
    corn on cob
    mac n cheese with ham slices
    three types of bread/rolls w/ different jams/jellies
    egg nog
    brownies with ice cream for dessert.

Ima gonna pop!

8. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

McDonalds Big Mac :rofl:

9. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

After the holidays I am having American Express with a side of Mastercard served with the main entree of peanut butter on crackers, accompanied by Chateau H2O.

10. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Lasagna
    Italian bread
    cannoli
    red wine
    chocolate pie