1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Meal this year?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Dec 25, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had glazed cornish chicken, twice baked potatoes, some sort of salad cant remember what it was called, dinner rolls, asparagus, and some lemon cake for dessert all complements of the nuns up here at the college i do security at
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I made a 8 pound orange and maple syrup glaze duck with orange liqueur and other fresh spices, a 25 lb turkey and two kinds of stuffing (one with each bird), mashed potatoes, candies and baked yams, veggies, gravey, homemade bread, two kinds of cheesecakes, pie, pudding...OMG! We could have fed the neighbourhood... lol... back to the gym...
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Would it be possible to send my address to the nuns for next year?

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

That is far too much food for a law enforcement officer to eat. Next time post on GMTC and we will get a charter bus to your house.
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Medium Rare Prime Rib, Garlic and Onion twice baked mashed potatoes, Brown gravy, Broccoli, Butter rolls, Carrots, Carrot salad, and Apple Cobbler for desert.

As soon as I get home tonight I'm firing up the smoker, New Years Eve dinner will be Smoked Beef Brisquit, Smoked Pork Ribs, Smoked Chicken, and Smoke Pit Beans. The Ribs and Brisquit are soaking in beer and brisquit rub right now and the beans are soaking in Jimmy Beam.
  5. Coach24

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a pack of Marlboros . Seems that it would take a large quantity of Zizags to roll all that stuff to smoke. Just throw the meat on the BBQ and smoke a white owl
  6. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was at work that weekend. But we had two fried turkeys some dirty rice sweet potatoes and rolls.
  7. Coach24

It is good to see Chevy people ate well for Xmas.
    Hope all had a wonderful weekend.
    When you all party tonight please be safe and drink with caution.
  8. sgtsjj

i dont plan on leaving the house once i start tonight so i dont have to worry about wrecking my truck or getting pulled over for drinking and driving....it sounds like every one had a good christmas dinner tho, and coach i dont know if giving the sisters your name would work or not
  9. Coach24

Well thought I might as well try. Lol.
    Aren't they supposed to save us heathens?
    Glad to hear you are putting the keys away.
  10. sgtsjj

it felt pretty wierd being in a room filled with nuns....im pretty sure ive never felt so uncomfortable in my life, they are very welcoming but, i felt as tho i was being watched the whole time.