1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Meal this year?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Dec 25, 2011.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

We just use butcher paper it helps the meat stay lit better and you can get a better drag off it, plus it has the meat flavoring already in it.
    Got the MIL here right now so I'd probably catch hell if I lit up a Cubana Special
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

You were sarge, you were. Just more evident at that time. God watches you daily and thanks to him you came back from a war no one needed or wanted, except a few silver spoon boobs.
    Those nuns had the same feeling you had. God was there making sure they didn't make a pass at you and you didn't flirt with them.
    We all know that those nuns were hankering to jump your bones.
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

that is soooooo wrong on so many levels.....the good news is most of the sisters do like me so i have that going for me. they may put in a good word for me with the god lord. most of them are impressed that i plan on becoming a police officer too
  4. Coach24

Oh she probably grows that stuff in her garage. Does she complain about the light bill?
    Well the meal sounds real good but half the fun is actually preparing it.
    Enjoy and be safe

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Have you taken the POST yet?
    Law enforcement is one of those careers that will keep you on the edge. I passed all the tests and was offered a position two months before marrying my fourth and last. I attended three funerals of friends killed in the line of duty. I made the mistake and let her decide whether to take the position. She was too afraid that she might attend my funeral so I did the stupid thing and turned down the trooper positionz
    Hindsight ! I would be retired by now with a good pension.
    Make sure you find a good woman who will stand beside you
  5. sgtsjj

no i just finished my first semester worth of school, still got a couple years left before i take the test and graduate...but im busy working on getting on the good side of the local pd so that way ill have people to put down as references, im hoping the one im with right now will stand by me
  6. Coach24

It takes a very dedicated woman to be aan officers wife. I hope she is that special one for you as well. Make sure you get on the sisters good side to. Never hurts to have an advantage in the field.
    In my state it doesn't take that long to certify. My daughter sells to our police academy recruits and they usually are qualified much quicker. I will chat with her tomorrow and see what the current timeline is.
    I will be teaching her to cook some new recipes she hasn't tried. She is getting pretty good at gourmet cooking now her taste palate has changed.
    She went to the big easy for a week and ate food she never heard of. Now she is along dad to show her how to prepare it at home.
    Sorry got off subject a bit. My daughter sells law enforcement equipment and uniforms as well as team apparel.
  7. sgtsjj

i know up here they want you to have atleast 4 years of schooling or with my military background i should be good with the 2 year program that im going through, youve seen what ive had to say about her sister, ive tried to get along with her, and i can in very small doses(sp?) but shes lacks so much common sense its hard to be around her for to long, but i will give her credit she has gotten better, esp in the not taking over the G/F's day/night when ever she comes over.
  8. Coach24

Yup you got a special gal if she can put up with all that manure.
    Don't let her get away!
  9. sgtsjj

i think the way she sees it, is shes family, but if she wasnt i dont think she would spend as much time with her as she does. the G/F turns 21 next year and her sister wants to bring her out, yet she hasnt counted on the fact i learned to drink in the army o:)
  10. Coach24

There are more important things in life than learning to consume alcoholic beverages.
    I learned that the hard way. Instead I suggest you take her to the finest restaurant you can afford along with a bunch of flowers and a nice tennis bracelet.