1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Thread!

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by CornhuskerChevy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. CornhuskerChevy

CornhuskerChevy Rockstar

Well, im trying to come up with some ideas for christmas. I am havin some troubles with the price of some of the items i want haha, so i figured i would start a thread for everyone to see what you guys are asking for and to give me some ideas for some cheaper mods!

My current list:
    Weathertech DigitalFit Floormats
    Chrome bug guard
    Molded mud flaps
    Chrome Door Handles
    EDGE Evolution Programmer
    Dual Exhaust (Was supposed to be done before christmas but may end up being my gift, just need the local guy who does it to get done with harvest!)
  2. pearldrumr93

pearldrumr93 New Member

i am getting all new lights, headlights, taillights, cab lights, etc. I like the clear look and they are all chrome. I have a cold air intake i got from pep boys under $100 you can build your self with pieces. Also lookin for an exhaust...