1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SmokeU, Dec 4, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SmokeU

SmokeU New Member 100 Posts

So whats everyone getting for Christmas that they know of?

I my self am mainly getting a few blue rays and PS3 games

but the two big presents is a 32' Samsung flat panel and a Panasonic 1000W home theater system:money:

and who says that they shouldn't be spending money in this economy :D
  2. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member 100 Posts

HIDS for my fog lights, and a trailer hitch cover that I know of so far.
  3. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

a 2001 Suzuki Intruder 800, and Call of Duty MW2

I love my fiancee, she knows me so well...
  4. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member 100 Posts

MW2 is probably the best game ever right now.
  5. XS ive

XS ive New Member 100 Posts

A new rear knobby and assorted parts for the RM, and HD camcorder. Got my new truck and dump trailer, Volant and wheel liners already.
    Oh, and lots of bills. I sometimes feel I am single-handedly supporting the economy! It's all good. Christmas is about the kids and mine will of course be spoiled. BUT, I am working a day tour so they will have to wait until I get home. :rules: Can you say anticipation!
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am only guessing (and I am usually right every year), but I might be getting the rear airbags for my truck:great:. the wife is getting projector lights and HID conversion for her car. Still trying to convince the wife to let me get a 50cc atv for our 2.5 year old.:fighting0040: She has already ridden it since it is her cousins but hes outgrown it.
  7. SmokeU

SmokeU New Member 100 Posts

oh man thats gonna be tough for them

me and my brother are usually up at like 4 then we wait till around 6 or some times latter to get the parrents and the wrest of the family up
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Normally I buy something for my truck for christmas, but since I sold it I am going to buy something for my S-10 which is my daily driver. I am going to get a new set of BFGoodrich KM2's for something different, and that's about it. My parents won't buy me truck stuff, because they know that I am too picky! :glasses:
  9. 2009silverado

2009silverado New Member

I myself have already got my Christmas Present early. I bought this 2009 Silverado that you see. Just got it last week. Then I have to buy my self a tag for it....Gosh, 600 bone! I am also getting a new Gun. A Remington model 700 sps .308 bull nose barrel rifle with scope. I am getting a new Fender Strat Hwy one Electric Guitar as well. MY wife and kids are getting alot of stuff too....
  10. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No doubt in my mind. I play online at least 3 times a week, or at least I try. If I'm not too tired, my fiancee is yellin at me to get off the game, or I have school work, :mad: