Christmas Wishes.... What would you like from Ole' St. Nick?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by GatorFan6908, Nov 3, 2010.

1. GatorFan6908

GatorFan6908 Member

Alright... here's a chance to be a kid again...
    This thread is for you to post what mods you want to make to your ride. (Santa is always listening) It can be anything from fender flares to wood grain interior... or performance mods if thats what you want. Don't hold anything back, it can be a great conversation if you want it to... opinions are welcome as well. Even if you can't afford it or know you wont get it anytime soon. For example, I want a nice set of performance headers with dual exhaust... I know I can't afford it right now, but thats not the point. I also want LINE X installed, low profile tool box, running boards... the whole package.
    Alright guys... Lets hear it!:lol:

1 person likes this.
  2. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I have Rancho 9000XLs on the way, so after they are on I'm done with the suspension for good I think! As far as new parts...I want to get a leather interior real bad, but I think the more likely way I'm gonna spend that cash is on either a new Street Scene hood or Gen 1 bumper (paint matched of course) or a locking rear diff. Would REALLY love to wrap it in matte black too, but...prob not gonna happen. Or a engine/tranny swap to a 6.0L would be fun too. :sigh: maybe one day when I win the lottery.

3. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I would like a set of tow mirriors and a set of ion wheels.I like to give ole santa some choices.

4. Gooseberry09

Gooseberry09 New Member

i would really enjoy a nice 6 inch lift, and some new driving light, please santa, please?

5. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

A bull bar with some nice fogs installed. Line X in the bed & something to cover it with. A rear slide window & a custom installed sun roof.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  6. GatorFan6908

GatorFan6908 Member

Good so far!

Great things going on here..... I know you got some more details though.... After some more thinking, I feel like I want to get a brush guard.... I know I don't truly need it, as I don't go through much "brush", but I know it would look great on my truck! Kinda in between a Bull Bar and a Brush Guard though... only time will tell and when the moment comes, I'll make the decision quickly!:lol:

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Nice thread!

I'm asking for a spray-in bedliner (preferably Line-X). :)

8. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

I would like a tonneau cover, Banks Power Hoss Bundle with the dual exhaust, new headlights, new tires.

9. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

procharger and 6inch lift !!

10. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Christmas list:
    Programmer
    HID kit for headlights and fogs

There are many more mods on my list, but I'd be happy with one of these this year. :)