Chrome One piece Mesh Grille.. How much to get it painted flat black or glossy black?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey guy's i recently have been looking at the RBP grilles all mesh and they are glossy black and a one piece grille. I found a site that has a chrome one piece mesh grille for $205 bucks and was thinking about buying it and then getting it powdercoated glossy black or flat black and would look just like the RBP grilles but for 1/4 the price after everything was done. Anyone had experience with painting a mesh or chrome grille and how much would it cost for a dealership.. i have a buddy who could do it for basically nothin though.. thoughts and opinions are welcome, thanks.
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

i think silverado469 has something similar to what your looking for, check out his profile
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man you helped me out with that site you gave me where the one you got was on there.. i got allot planned for this truck just time and money now haha.
  4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

ya i hear you on that, cant wait til i get home, im planning a cst 4.5 lift or similar and some 33's myself
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Can you find a nonchrome mesh and paint that? Some times Chrome and paint/powdercoat don't work well together..
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

i'll try to look but i don't think they do maybe i could try calling them and seeing if they could make me one without it who knows ha just an idea though also was thinking about painting my 2 piece billet grill bolt over black..