Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Chuck E Cheese Not Safe From Pedophiles? Man in girls bathroom & mgmt does nothing

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 24, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'M SO PISSED I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!

We had my oldest son's 7 year birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday afternoon. I guess my 3 year old had to go to the bathroom and he was going to be taken by my brother-in-law. Well, turns out that he ran ahead into the women's restroom ... where he was alone for up to two minutes (depending on who's story you believe).

Some >> DUDE << went into the women's bathroom at the same time and I guess no one did anything about it. I was told at the time and I asked someone about it and they said it was just an accident. Well, it turns out that some woman said that the same man followed her daughter into the women's restroom .... and they told management and CHUCK E CHEESE MANAGEMENT DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

If I would have known, I would have stabbed the dude in the eye with a plastic fork. Just outrageous that no one did anything. I'm calling the city of Arlington police now and I just got done with Chuck E. Cheese. We got one good photo of the guy and are going to see if they have cameras that go into

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Called Arlington PD and they're on their way to take a statement from us and then check against the Chuck E Cheese security video. I got at least one photo of the guy in a background photo, but his face is obscured. If the guy made a mistake and went into the wrong bathroom, that's a mistake I guess ... but if he did it a couple of times and followed a girl in there, that's not good and the police should have friggen been called.

2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Thats terrible, but you did good by trying to get a photo. These pedophiles ALL need to be castrated either by chemicals or a butcher knife.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Turns out that the dude was in there for maybe 2 minutes, but my kid was maybe in there just 30 seconds with him. ???? The other patron said that he followed her daughter in there. Can't believe that management didn't really pursue this.

The good news is that I have this guy in at least one background photo (partially obscured) and we can see what group he was with, some football team.

... cops are here. have to run.

4. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Did the Cops catch this piece of Crap?

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I hear ya Steve. Like all loving parents, if some one looks at you kid wrong you want to rip their head off and crap down the stump of their neck. I hope the police take it more seriously than Chuck E Cheese apparently did.

6. ChevyFan

Well, I got a little hot under the collar, like all eyewitness events there were some errors in the details that needed to be broken out. Someone said that it was just a couple of seconds and someone else said it could have been a couple of minutes. Either way, there was one man in our group that saw this happen and didn't at least knock on the women's restroom door to try to get my kid out of there. That's what ticks me off more than anything, but I guess different people react differently to situations. I'm an action guy so I like to be direct and not passive in these kinds of situations.

Anyhow, doesn't look like any harm. The policewoman who came out was clearly into an "alternate lifestyle" if you get what I mean, and wasn't that concerned with issues of a person of the opposite gender going into a restroom ... even though it does look like it's a crime in Texas, there was a case in houston last year on a similar issue.