1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Clarion touch screen FOR SALE

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by vncj96, Apr 9, 2009.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Have a Clarion 855 touch screen for sale $250 shipped. Will give more detalis if any one is interested.

Attached Files:

2. orod88

orod88 New Member

any other pics?? does it flip out?
  3. vncj96

just so you understand this is not a DVD player just cd with cnet capability and rear aux in for mp3, faceplate slides down to detach and reveal cp slot and front that you see in blue is completely touchscreen, i will get some more pics when i get home from work tonight
  4. jason0595

jason0595 Former Member

Still available?
  5. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul Rockstar 100 Posts

bump, still available?
  6. vncj96

Hey guys sorry I have been ignoring this thread, it is for still for sale and am absolutly firm on the price in the original posting. So if still interested I will snap a couple more pics of the faceplate in its down position for inserting cd. It does have the cnet that clarion offers so this thing can be expanded to take a changer, outside dvd source and ipod hook-up. To Canada could be more for shipping though
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009