1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Classic 1976 GMC 3/4 Ton Sierra Grand--454

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Bluewater, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Bluewater

Bluewater Member

I'm selling my truck I've had for 25 years. It is in extremely great shape with just over 100K miles and runs perfect. Has 454 and turbo 400 with dana 60 axle and 4.10 gears. All original with no rust ever--always garaged. Never been wrecked. Great rig for towing boats or RV's. Wired for electic trailer brakes and a 10,000 pound hitch and camper tie downs. Dual batteries-cruise-ac-tilt-ps-pb. Even
    still has original radio--$450 value. Brand new wheels and newer tires. Comes with original wheels and hub caps. Nada Classics lists this value at $11000 and $16000 restored like new. Located in Spokane Washington. Asking only $6500. Have photos to email if wanted.
    Call or email Tom @ 509-924-6067. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. werty

werty New Member

thats a nice classic there:great:
  3. Bluewater

Bluewater Member

nice

Thanks Werty, It has been a super rig for us--a lot of good times and never failed.