1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Classic Car Transportation - Moving a 1957 Chevy

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by themikeyjones, Jun 20, 2011.

1. themikeyjones

themikeyjones New Member

Hey guys, so I'm going to be making a move to Arizona in the next year or so. I have a 1957 Chevy BelAir, I have invested a lot of time and money into this vehicle.

One of the biggest things stressing me out about to move is getting my BelAir from Orlando to Surprise, Arizona it's about 2300 miles, although the car runs I do not want to drive it out there, the last thing I want is the highway to tear up my beauty.

So I wanted to see if anyone has used a reliable enclosed car transport service before so I can start researching prices.

Thank you in advance.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I know a guy in Florida that used Reliable Transport. I don't where there home office is. He was very satified with them, no dammage and arrived when promised. You see them all the time on the Barrett-Jackson auctions.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

There name is Reliable Carriers. Phone # 1-877-744-7889.
  3. themikeyjones

themikeyjones New Member

Thank you Silverado.......I will check them out
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

When I worked for Sony Auto Sound we used Horseless Carriage Carriers all the time. They were about the cheapest to use and safe.. http://www.horselesscarriage.com/
  5. alimadad90

alimadad90 New Member

[TABLE="width: 888"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 888"]Enjoyable thread and a fantastic way of writing. Thanks for the share and video. Hail to comedians and party attendants.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Los Angeles Moving Company | Los Angeles Movers