Classic Chevrolet Reviews - Grapevine, TX

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by Chevy Dealer Reviews, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Chevy Dealer Reviews

Chevy Dealer Reviews Rockstar 100 Posts

Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine is a well known North Texas Chevy dealer, please feel free to share your experiences with Classic Chevrolet, good or bad. This can be sales, service, collision repair, parts ordered or anything related to the dealership.

Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine
    1101 West State Hwy 114
    Grapevine, TX 76051

(817) 421-1200

classicchevytexas.com‎ | Google Places

2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't know what the big deal about Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine is. I found them to not be very friendly or helpful when it came to making a deal. I guess they're doing something right, it could have just been the guy I was dealing with.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I gotta agree, when looking for my wifes car a few years ago they refused to look beyond what they had on their lot for what I wanted then acted surprised when I went to another dealer and bought a vehicle the new dealer had shipped in.
    More recently I had an issue with them while attempting to buy a new truck, they really convinced me to look elsewhere for my next truck.

4. Airborne Medic

Airborne Medic Rockstar 100 Posts

This is one of the Dealerships I was corresponding with via Email while deployed in Iraq on the Purchase of a new 2011 Silverado Texas edition. I was writing back and forth and the sales rep would wait days before responding back and had to make multiple attempts to get him to reply. The price quote was about the same as other dealerships in the area. The problem I had is with the customer service. The sales rep seemed uninterested to help me in selecting the specific truck I wanted. IE not paying attention to the list of options I wanted. All i was specific about was Texas edition Crew Cab with convenience package. Most of the trucks he responded back with after days of un returned emails was work trucks. I even had my brother in-law who works in the auto body shop there approach the cars sales man to let him know I was very serious in buying a truck soon. Needless to say my wife bought the truck from another dealership due to the "lack of customer service".

5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I can also make a note of your experience. In order to do so, I will need some more specific information from you. If you could please send me your full name, address, phone number, the VIN for the vehicle, current mileage, and dealer name via private message, I will be able to take further steps. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

6. bby366

bby366 Member

Excuse me,AIRBORNE was trying to buy a truck.NO miles no vin.Tricia should check with classic,if she IS a rep.Why always a private message.This is an open forum for members to discuss problems or inform other members things that will be beneficial to them.Do not mean to highjack thread,but,has Tricia helped any one.I'm just saying.

7. Foxracer

Foxracer Member

will never go back to a classic or a moritz dealer ever again. I do all my bussiness at Lynn Smith Chevy

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Feel free to write up a review on Lynn Smith Chevy anytime you like. :) Use the same format.