1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Clean, low mileage 1994 Suburban 4x4

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by blackburb, May 9, 2013.

1. blackburb

blackburb Rockstar 100 Posts

Probably aren't any members close to me, but I'll post anyway. One Blackburb going away while the "new" 01 big block Blackburb arrives next week (if all goes as planned)

http://up.craigslist.org/cto/3795358914.html

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice ride Good Luck with the sale...

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice looking truck for it's age! I hope that you posted it on the Wisconsin craigslist also. Can you get any farther west in the U.P.?

4. blackburb

Yeah, I'm right in the south-central U.P. Due north of Green Bay. There's lots of U.P. west of me. I tried posting on the GB CL, but they're getting better and busting multi-posters and I got both listings yanked.

I'm gonna be sad to see this one go. It's been a great truck. But I know the first time I hitch my 30' Jayco to the big block, I'm gonna be all :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::great:

Although I hafta say, the old 350 did a damn good job - especially considering it was hampered by 3.42 gears

Attached Files:

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

You ruined the entire post with the Go Spew!! thing in your location!! LOL
    Good luck with the sale.
    Oh and GO BUCKS!!!!!

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Good luck with the sale. That thing looks so much better than my 93 (although I'm up to 265k in mine) and I haven't been able to redo the interior yet. The only regret I have with mine is that it's not a diesel (not much of a price difference back home where I'll be moving in the next year or so)

7. blackburb

SOLD - thread can be deleted

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats.. Lets see pics of the new Beast....