Clean Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ippielb, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb New Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. ippielb

ippielb New Member

3. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member

Lil mud on the tires huh? :)

Nice truck man.
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member

your mudflaps are still dirty
  5. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member

Its a cliche, but you missed a spot.
    Other than that, good job.
    The detailer put a crack head on mine this weekend and it has NEVER looked so good!
  6. ippielb

ippielb New Member

My mud flaps are dirty because i had to drive 34 km's on gravel road to get back home. And the odd spot was muddy, and i took my time going through so my truck didnt get dirty. lol this thread is turning into a judging on my cleaning job, i just took 5 dollars to the car wash and did a little quick wash, to get all the salt and mud off. This was the first "clean" picture you guys've seen on the forum.
  7. winsonca

winsonca New Member

good job on your truck
  8. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member

I wasn't judging ya man. I love the mud. Gives er character. Plus it's a truck. :)
  9. ippielb

ippielb New Member

Update, going to sound beastly now! i just ordered K&N 57 Series cold air intake, and a Airaid Throttlebody Spacer Intake was $300, Intake was $125, then i also got a filter cover, since i drive on gravel roads all the time. So total was $500 for everything shipped to the shop, which is on my way home. And taxes are already included in the $500 price tag. I couldn't resist.
  10. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

nice dude!! looks nice all shined up
  11. VOL600RR

VOL600RR New Member

Was the water on?
  12. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

lmao:rofl:
  13. ippielb

ippielb New Member

Pardon me for using a truck like it should be :lol: And yes, the water was on, i only used $5 dollars at the car wash, that is CLEAN for my truck. It's usually covered in mud and dust. I live in the country, driving on dirt roads and gravel roads, 30 km's on that, i think i did well to get my truck home like that.
  14. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

ha ha ha, i know what you mean. 2 weeks ago, i washed my truck in the yard, and i didnt realize that the water was pooling up under the truck, so when i left, mud went every where and i was just trying to ease out. gah i was so pissed
  15. bry2500

bry2500 New Member

Ohhhhhhhhh sooooooooo shiny!!!!