Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Cleaned up the Trans AM and had some fun

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by gabronco91, Dec 11, 2008.

1. gabronco91

gabronco91 New Member

a little background: 2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6 with an LS1 engine with Ram Air
    The other day I washed it up and went out to have a little fun. What do you think?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCEd9dI3jI[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8umw_7sE8c[/ame]

2. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

while i hate street racing, looks like a fun car. my step mom has an 01 but she makes me car sick when she drives it. im sure it would be alot better if someone else drovei t (ME<~~~~!!!!)

3. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice car. I miss having a fast ride.

4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No burn outs? It aint racing if no rubbers left on the ground.

5. gabronco91

gabronco91 New Member

Traction control was on.

6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Do you get better take off with traction control on? Or can you loose power at the rear wheels?

7. gabronco91

gabronco91 New Member

Well with the traction on if it starts to slip the car pushes the pedal back at you so sometimes it slows you down. But if I turn the traction control off it spins too much and puts me behind.

8. gabronco91

gabronco91 New Member

Here are a few pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice car. My wife keeps on me to start building a summer car but I can't find the time or money.I would definitely consider one like yours for a project though.

10. gabronco91

gabronco91 New Member

Thanks for the compliments! Check out craiglist. I've seen a quite a few like mine for sale on there pretty cheap sometimes.