cleaning my cloth seats.. looking for a proved method..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by adamant, Apr 22, 2011.

1. adamant

adamant New Member

cleaning my cloth seats.. looking for a proved method..
    i am tired of buying crap that don't work. even if i have to buy a steamer machine to get it clean ..what do you guys thats work?

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I use carpet cleaner, let is soak in and use a rag to rub it in and a damp rag to get it out. works great.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My wife also use's a carpet cleaner on her '05 Trailblazer cloth seats. She does them twice a year since '05 and they look like new. She has a Hoover cleaner.

4. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

tuff stuff..........its cheap and works great. just let it a soak a few secs and then gently scrub with a soft brush and wipe dry with a clean rag

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I use a Spot Bot on my truck seats, doesnt have the tank capacity of larger cleaners but its easier to use inside the truck.
    I normally fill a pressure sparey with solution and only use the spot bot to suck it back up.

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I hope carpet cleaner works as well as you guys say it does. I've tried several cleaners but never tried carpet cleaner cuz I thought it might be too harsh.

7. JRD761

JRD761 Rockstar 100 Posts

X2 on this.. I clean my interior completely every couple months with it.. it works great, and it's really inexpensive..

8. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

A friend of mine has a steam cleaner and it works great.