1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Clock Adjustment Procedures

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by calisto6, Nov 11, 2008.

1. calisto6

calisto6 New Member

Need some help trying figure out how to adjust my clock on the radio; got a 2004 Silverado 2500HD Duramax. Normally it's pretty intuitive, both I'm completely lost on this one, thanks in advance for the assistance!

V/r
    calisto6

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If your radio is the same as mine, there should be two small buttons on the bottom left. They are almost recessed, and are easy to overlook. Just push and hold the one on the left to change the hour and the one on the right for the minutes. Hope that helps!

3. calisto6

calisto6 New Member

Thanks

Matt, many thanks, yes, I found the 2 little buttons the other morning after I posted the question. The sun was shining perfectly and my old eyes could see clearly at that point. Have a great day and many thanks again!

V/r
    Joe

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Glad I could help!