Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cluster rewiring

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by 2010j3sus, Aug 20, 2012.

1. 2010j3sus

2010j3sus New Member

Im going to rewire my cluster from the computer, but im missing about two wires, can I use any other kind of wire to replace it or is there a certain kind of wire i have to use?
  2. dpeter

dpeter Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I would think for that application, 20AWG or 22AWG stranded will work well.
  3. 2010j3sus

2010j3sus New Member

ok thank you, Do you happen to have the computer wiring diagram for a 92 gmc sierra and 95 chevy suburban?
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have one, I think, but wont be able to post it until around 6 because I'm at work.
  5. 2010j3sus

2010j3sus New Member

ok send it to me when you get home thank you
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

7. 2010j3sus

2010j3sus New Member

I cant really read what it says, Also I have another question I have four cluster wires that have PDRNL A,B,C,D, what do they stand for ? Im putting a 95 cluster from a chevy suburban to a 92 gmc sierra and that is why i had to change the computer but I dont know if those wires go to the computer ?
    thanks
  8. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 Member

I've been thinking about swapping the cluster as well as the rest of the dash in my 90 for one from a 95-99 as well. Let me know how it works out for you in the end.