Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

clutch--- slave cylinder?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by Tall Ron, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Tall Ron

Tall Ron New Member

me again...lol have 1990 chevy k1500 stepside.... been having to pump clutch in order to build up enough pressure to get it to go into gears... tried bleeding slave cylinder.. with truck off... seemed to work... started truck and had NOTHING! so, ran truck while bleeding slave cylinder.. still nothing... any ideas? any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! thanks
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I cant really offer much help here but it sounds like you might have a leak somewhere so that you either have air or water in your fluid. I will say this though... I worked on bleeding the slave on a 93 silverado after it had been replaced and we had to bleed the crap out of it a bunch of times over the course of about a week because it just kept losing pressure if the truck sat overnight. If you were to rent a power bleeder that might help though