1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Coil Spring Spacers

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by trailshredder, Jul 7, 2009.

1. trailshredder

trailshredder Member

Has anyone used the coil spring spacers? I am looking at the Daystar spacers. Just want to lift the rear of my 02 suburban and inch and crank the tbars to lift the front 1.5 - 2 inches.
  2. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I used the pro comp 2 inch spacers in the front of my 03 1500 and they worked out great for a small amount of cash. The ride quality stayed the same and I was able to fit 33 inch tires with no trimming. I've looked at the day star spacers and they perform just as well as I have seen so if you are planning to go with daystars I'd do it. Your suburban would look great. Post some pics if you ever get it done!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

They work fine. We did alot of Tahoes and 4Runners and no problems. Takes about 1/2hour to install.
  4. Mattdtrue

Mattdtrue Rockstar 100 Posts

I cranked my torsion bars all the way and mine sill don't set level ?
  5. silveradotrailblazer

Hey Mattdtrue, does your truck have heavy duty tow package? If it does thats why the rear still sits higher with the t/bars cranked. They have the heavierrear springs.
  6. Mattdtrue

Mattdtrue Rockstar 100 Posts

Wow...hold on a min while I slap my self. That's the problem make perfect sense know why I'm here on this site now.lol
  7. silveradotrailblazer

I like your mud paint job, Mattdtrue.
  8. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thats a sick tahoe!!