1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Coilovers?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 15cent36, Feb 25, 2013.

1. 15cent36

15cent36 New Member

Does anybody know what coilovers would work perfectly for my truck? im looking to replace my front stock ones and upgrade to maybe some king's. But my questions is does anybody know what size would be perfect for my truck? my truck has a 12 inch suspension lift on it so would a 12' coil work? btw yes i do take my truck offroad so i would want this for performance as well as for driving around.

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Who made your lift? King Shock will make a coilover to go with some kits. Fox may do the same thing. Fabtech sells one with their Dirt Logic line. Bilstein is another one to look into I beleive it is the 9000 series.
    When you go to order some you will need some info. Like total stroke (full compression to full droop) length, the weight of the vehicle for either front or back to help with spring selection. Do you want dual springs or single. Do you want remote res or not. There may be more info that require but that is all I can think of right now.