1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cold weather in DFW

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Cold weather and high gas prices! Looks like it's going to freeze again tonight. It's like upper 40s and hard cold wind now.
  2. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

Yea wasn't it like 70 three days ago???
  3. ChevyFan

Yeah, it was. Now it's going to freeze tonight. :-( I thought we were just about done with all that nonsense.

Anyhow, it was NOT fun messing with my fence today. The wind was so strong that it was blowing the entire thing around while I was trying to get old nails out, set it up straight to match the other gate, etc.
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Tues this week I was fixing cable in bucket truck 30' up it was -4 Fahrenheit
    I thought I was going to die up there in wind. LOL
  5. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 New Member

Cold weather is no longer the problem, It was 80 degrees today!!
  6. ChevyFan

Yeah, I was in Tucson since Monday, it was nice to have good weather there and here as well! I like that area, but it's FAR too hot in the summer.
  7. Cableguy

Oh you guys are killing me. I'm coming down ther damn it. Who house am I staying at till I find a job. LOL
  8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Steve's got a nice garage, I'm sure that he'd rent to you. If you huddle up with the spiders, and scorpions, the stinging will help you forget that it's cold when it actually is cold.:tongue:
  9. Cableguy

Scorpions ouch. So I just need a 10 gallon hard hat and a way to to put my tool belt on around my smith/wesson holster. DFW here I come. LOL
  10. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

cold

Yup and they have drive threw liquor stores !

Hell it was -15F two nights ago here, without the wind chill.