1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

College Football ~ 2012 season

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by aloxdaddy99, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I know but you can’t take it out on the Players or students. It is not there fault that he is a pig and upper staff covering it up. I bet you said that last year and the year before that and again and never mind I could keep going. :rofl:
    Let not get all rival serious here. I think it get out of hand a lot. We still have GMTC, lol

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member ROTM Winner

hahahaha you kno the rivalry of UofM and the ohio state browneyes. gotta have some kind of fun. As long as its a BIG TEN on top thats all i care about. Rather it be Michigan tho..
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Agreed, I know you have seen as well as me it gets WAY out of hand. To be honest with you I have always rooted for Mich over OSU. It started in High school because I just like making everyone mad and upset. If you looked in my closet I have maybe one OSU shirt but I have Mich Jacket, Jerseys, and shirts. The past year I have been trying to convert due to that will be were my daughter will be going (OSU). It is the right thing to do.
  4. sfdefender24

it can for sure get out of hand alot. i dont like going to far with it tho. as long as you stay a chevy fan we can get along. your cutting it close now tho trying to convert to ohio. just dont say you love ford and we can be friends lol
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I was not trying to insult a player who put in the time. My statement was more an indictment of college football as a whole. The players can only play the games that they are told to play. It has happened a few times in the past where 2 teams who had faced off in the season were the best 2 teams but because they had already played a rematch was not to be. Given the amount of money that ESPIN has tied up with the SEC they were going to do all that they could to make it happen.
    I am a HUGE fan of The Ohio State University. But, I am not an Urban Meyer fan. Do I think he is going to do well in C-Bus? Yes! The school recruits well just on it's name and bring in a coach with 2 rings and that it taken even higher. I was not a fan of Tressel's play calling and his loyalty to his coaching staff. I read something yesterday that Urban said he was going to be the coach at tOSU in 2012. He made that statement right before his last National Championship game. Every coach has his dream job, and for Urban he now has it.
    I will be at the OSU-Meatchicken game this year! It will be a great game and another Meatchicken beat down!!!!
    O-H!!
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Its all up to Robinson, I can't wait to b in Arlington.
  7. sfdefender24

I wish i could be there for that game but instead i gotta hope and pray they have it on the tv here in afghanistan..
  8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I will post pics after the game and after I sober up!! And thank you for doing what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

What about Oklahoma State? I don't like them at all because their OU's second biggest rival (after Texas of course), but I honestly think they got the raw end of the deal. They had the same record as Bama did, beating more Top Ten teams (2) and more Top 25 teams (5) in the process. I know they would never use it as an excuse, but their one loss was the day after a major tragedy for their athletic program. But since they were in the Big 12, they were automatically dismissed. I'm not saying they would have beaten LSU, and I certainly would NOT have rooted for them in a national title game (we like to hang our 7 titles over their heads), but I still think they should have gotten a fair shot. As much as I don't like them, I felt sick for them when they didn't get that shot.
  10. EastCoastSlide

EastCoastSlide New Member

By no means are we going to be national champs, but watch out for the university of tennessee to be up on the rise! *Entire starting 0ffensive line, top ranked wide receiver core in the SEC and a leader at QB. *Let's go VOLS!