Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

College Football ~ 2012 season

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by aloxdaddy99, Jul 11, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Should be an interesting season this year, that's all I'm gonna say.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Sadly Urban's dream job keeps changing. He said he would never leave Utah unless Notre dame called. Two weeks later he was moving to Florida. Count on the players not that puke of a coach. He has a reputation for coming for a couple of years then moving. All the time saying he is here for life. Frankly I would love to see a linebacker miss a tackle and nail the liar. Whew!!

3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can get you a copy the day after and send it to you if you can't watch it. I do it for a friend in the marines. Just gotta hold ur years when people start talking bout it before you can watch it

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

How do you really feel @COACH24

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Oh I assure you I held back quite a bit. But that is my cross. I do root for the players as they are the money makers , who don't get paid a fair wage. IMO

6. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] I have to agree. USC, if eligible, would have been a contender last year. Add another year for their QB who is the sure fire #1 draft pick, and add this kid from Penn State at RB, along with what they already have...and I'll put my money on USC for this year.

I'm a UNC fan...but we don't matter in football, only basketball.

7. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 Member

RED AND BLACK!!!! The Dawgs are goin' all the way this year....hopefully! It would be nice to at least win the SEC Championship, but it would be awesome to take the BCS Championship!!!