Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Colorado Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fuffl, Oct 23, 2013.

1. fuffl

fuffl New Member

Hello everyone. New '76 Blazer 350 4-speed 4x4 here. Howdy!

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Jump in and starte having some fun!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Would love to see you '76, make a garage and upload some pics.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

5. fuffl

fuffl New Member

I'm definitely a slowpoke, but I just created an album with some mid-build pics. Just got done with the body and interior but haven't uploaded completion pics yet. Next up...drivetrain!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[MENTION=63838]fuffl[/MENTION] I'll take a look.

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Welcome aboard! What part of Colorado are you from. I'm down here in the 4 corners region

8. fuffl

fuffl New Member

On the front range between Boulder and Denver. Didn't get to any car shows or get togethers this fall. Nice weather out here, so hopefully they get started early in the Spring!

9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

early to mid spring is about right. I haven't had a chance to get up that way yet.

10. dvdswan

dvdswan New Member

welcome to the site. my 1st vehicle was a 76 Blazer 4sp. it was pretty beat up. lol

Attached Files: