Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Colorado Soft Tonneau Cover...HELP!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by anthonyl9, Jul 25, 2008.

1. anthonyl9

anthonyl9 Rockstar 100 Posts

Need help picking a soft tonneau for my Colly...Anyone hae any suggestions on what I should focus my research on; or better yet, any proven products you would reccomend?

Thanks

2. raiderman8112

raiderman8112 Rockstar

try looking at tonnos from extang, i have the trifecta on my silverado and love, and they have a pretty good selection of different types of tonnos for all trucks

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a Truxedo soft cover on my Silverado. Love the tight look when it's flat and it rolls up behind the cab for full use of the cargo area.

Here is a link to the website. Mine is the original Truxedo but they have several styles to choose from.

4. anthonyl9

anthonyl9 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks. Ive narrowed it down to the Truxedo soft roll up, or the Lund Genesis tri fold. Leaning toward the Lund, think it would be easier if it was triifold, I know Truxedo makes a tri, but trying to keep cost down and reviews of the Lund are positive.

Thanks

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i bought a lund for my truck and one of the angle pieces broke in the first month, but i did buy the cheapest simplest one they had. other than that it worked fone for what i needed it too.