1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Colorado wiring diagrams?

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by GMCTruxrule, Nov 2, 2007.

1. GMCTruxrule

GMCTruxrule New Member

Hi, new to the sight. I searched this forum without success trying to find a wiring diagram for the Colorado.
    My wifes 2005 is having issues with the blower fan switch. Intermittent operation on speeds 1,2 and 3, USUALLY works on 4, sometimes doesn't work on any of them. But its seems that if I hit a dip in the road, that the fan will come back on if it hasn't been working, and vice versa.
    Still under factory extended warranty, but due to the fact that I fix my own stuff, this one is really bugging me and I can't find any Chiltons or Haynes manuals for the Colorado so I can T/S myself.
    If anyone knows of a book available, or has access to wiring diagrams for this truck, I would appreciate the help.
    Thanks

Lucas
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Just a random guess, but I'm going to guess that the connection at the blower is loose. On my suburban I've been having a similar issue because the connection at my blower is loose, and I haven't fixed it yet. Try that..
  3. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

4. GMCTruxrule

GMCTruxrule New Member

Hey thanks for the help and the responses, I will check the connection at the blower motor, and I found the Chiltons manual at that website!
    Hopefully, I can get it fixed now.

Thanks

Lucas